Do you know that you can save money by getting the book SOLIDWORKS 2020 Advanced Techniques by Paul Tran in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download SOLIDWORKS 2020 Advanced Techniques by Paul Tran for free.
• The perfect follow up to SOLIDWORKS Intermediate Skills
• Uses a step by step tutorial approach with real world projects
• Comprehensive coverage of advanced SOLIDWORKS tools and techniques
• Covers parts, surfaces, SimulationXpress, sheet metal, top-down assemblies and core and cavity molds
• Features a quick reference guide and a Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional practice exam
SOLIDWORKS 2020 Advanced Techniques picks up where SOLIDWORKS 2020 Intermediate Skills leaves off. Its aim is to take you from an intermediate user with a basic understanding of SOLIDWORKS and modeling techniques to an advanced user capable of creating complex models and able to use the advanced tools provided by SOLIDWORKS. The text covers parts, surfaces, SimulationXpress, sheet metal, top-down assemblies and core and cavity molds.
Every lesson and exercise in this book was created based on real world projects. Each of these projects has been broken down and developed into easy and comprehensible steps. Furthermore, at the end of every chapter there are self test questionnaires to ensure that you have gained sufficient knowledge from each section before moving on to more advanced lessons. This book takes the approach that in order to understand SOLIDWORKS, inside and out, you should create everything from the beginning and take it step by step.