Do you know that you can save money by getting the book C# 2008 for Programmers by Paul J. Deitel in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download C# 2008 for Programmers by Paul J. Deitel for free.
The professional programmer’s Deitel® guide to C# and the powerful Microsoft® .NET Framework
Written for programmers with a background in C++, Java or other high-level languages, this book applies the Deitel signature live-code approach to teaching programming and explores Microsoft’s C# language and .NET Framework 3.5 in depth. The book is updated for Visual Studio® 2008 and C# 3.0, and presents C# concepts in the context of fully tested programs, complete with syntax shading, code highlighting, line-by-line code descriptions, and program outputs. The book features 200+ C# applications with about 20,000 lines of proven C# code, and hundreds of tips that will help you build robust applications.
Start with a concise introduction to C# using an early classes and objects approach, then rapidly move on to more advanced topics, including the .NET Framework 3.5, LINQ, WPF, ASP.NET AJAX, WCF web services and Silverlight™. You’ll enjoy the Deitels’ classic treatment of object-oriented programming and the OOD/UML™ ATM case study, including a complete C# implementation. When you’re finished, you’ll have everything you need to build next-generation Windows applications, web applications and web services.
TheDeitel® Developer Series isdesigned for practicing programmers. The series presents focused treatments of emerging technologies, including .NET, Java™, web services, Internet and web development, and more.
Practical, example-rich coverage of:
- .Net Framework 3.5
- Types, Arrays, LINQ to Objects
- Exception Handling
- LINQ, Object/Collection Initializers
- OOP: Classes, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces
- WinForms, WPF, XAML, Event Handling
- WPF Graphics/Multimedia, Silverlight™
- Lists, Queues, Stacks, Trees
- Generic Collections, Generic Methods and Classes
- XML®, LINQ to XML
- Database, SQL, LINQ to SQL
- ASP.NET 3.5, ASP.NET AJAX
- Web Forms, Web Controls
- WCF Web Services
- OOD/UML™ 2 CASE STUDY
- And more
Visit www.deitel.com to:
- Download code examples
- Check out the growing list of programming, Web 2.0, and software-related Resource Centers
- To receive updates for this book, subscribe to the free Deitel® Buzz Online e-mail newsletter at www.deitel.com/newsletter/subscribe.html
- Read archived issues of the Deitel® Buzz Online
- Visit www.deitel.com/training for information on Deitel’s Dive Into® Series corporate training courses delivered on-site worldwide