Do you know that you can save money by getting the book SOLIDWORKS 2020 Intermediate Skills by Paul Tran in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download SOLIDWORKS 2020 Intermediate Skills by Paul Tran for free.
• Picks up where SOLIDWORKS Basic Tools leaves off
• Uses a step by step tutorial approach with real world projects
• Comprehensive coverage of intermediate SOLIDWORKS tools and techniques
• Expands on Solids, Surfaces, Multibodies, Configurations, Drawings, Sheet Metal and Assemblies
• Features a quick reference guide
• This edition includes a new chapter on plastic parts
SOLIDWORKS 2020 Intermediate Skills is part of a three part series which builds on the SOLIDWORKS features learned in SOLIDWORKS 2020 Basic Tools. SOLIDWORKS 2020 Intermediate Skills broadens your SOLIDWORKS knowledge base by covering such features as surveys, lofts and boundaries, the use of multibodies, generating engineering drawings and other SOLIDWORKS functions that are critical for the effective use of this powerful software.
This book helps prepare you for the advanced features of SOLIDWORKS which are covered in SOLIDWORKS Advanced Techniques. It uses a step by step tutorial approach with real world projects. This book also features a Quick-Reference-Guide to the SOLIDWORKS 2020 commands, icons, and customized hotkeys.
Who’s this book for?
This book is for the mid-level user, who is already familiar with the SOLIDWORKS program. It is also a great resource for the more CAD literate individuals who want to expand their knowledge of the different features that SOLIDWORKS 2020 has to offer.