Do you know that you can save money by getting the book C++ 14 Quick Syntax Reference by Mikael Olsson in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download C++ 14 Quick Syntax Reference by Mikael Olsson for free.
This updated handy quick C++ 14 guide is a condensed code and syntax reference based on the newly updated C++ 14 release of the popular programming language. It presents the essential C++ syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C++ programmer.
In the C++ 14 Quick Syntax Reference, Second Edition, you will find a concise reference to the C++ 14 language syntax. It has short, simple, and focused code examples. This book includes a well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing for easy review.
What You'll Learn:
- How to Compile and Run
- What are C++ Variables, Operators, Pointers and References
- What are Arrays, Strings, Conditionals, Loops and more
- How to use Functions
- How to work with Constructors and Inheritance
- How to use Access Levels, Static, Enum, String and Union, and more
- What are Custom Conversions, Namespaces, Constants, and Preprocessor
- How to do Event Handling
- What are Type Conversions, Templates, Headers, and more
This book is a quick, handy pocket syntax reference for experienced C++ programmers, and a concise, easily-digested introduction for other programmers new to C++.