Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Modern C++: Efficient and Scalable Application Development by Richard Grimes in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Modern C++: Efficient and Scalable Application Development by Richard Grimes for free.
Create apps in C++ and leverage its latest features using modern programming techniques.Key Features
- Develop strong C++ skills to build a variety of applications
- Explore features of C++17, such as containers, algorithms, and threads
- Grasp the standard support for threading and concurrency and use them in basic daily tasks
C++ is one of the most widely used programming languages. It is fast, flexible, and used to solve many programming problems.
This Learning Path gives you an in-depth and hands-on experience of working with C++, using the latest recipes and understanding most recent developments. You will explore C++ programming constructs by learning about language structures, functions, and classes, which will help you identify the execution flow through code. You will also understand the importance of the C++ standard library as well as memory allocation for writing better and faster programs.
Modern C++: Efficient and Scalable Application Development deals with the challenges faced with advanced C++ programming. You will work through advanced topics such as multithreading, networking, concurrency, lambda expressions, and many more recipes.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will have all the skills to become a master C++ programmer.
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- Beginning C++ Programming by Richard Grimes
- Modern C++ Programming Cookbook by Marius Bancila
- The Modern C++ Challenge by Marius Bancila
- Become familiar with the structure of C++ projects
- Identify the main structures in the language: functions and classes
- Learn to debug your programs
- Leverage C++ features to obtain increased robustness and performance
- Explore functions and callable objects with a focus on modern features
- Serialize and deserialize JSON and XML data
- Create client-server applications that communicate over TCP/IP
- Use design patterns to solve real-world problems
This Learning Path is designed for developers who want to gain a solid foundation in C++. The desire to learn how to code in C++ is all you need to get started with this Learning Path